Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Constant Disconnections

Over the last 2 days, July 11 & 12, my Zoom meetings have been disconnecting and restarting almost constantly. No problem with the Internet Connection or any other programme, just the Zoom. Never had an issue before until I started paying for Zoom Pr...

Weird Audio issue

I am experiencing this weird issue with my audio, where in if I enable audio on my computer, I get this screechy garbled sound (uploading a sample). Here are the details: It occurs regardless of if I am using the app or the webclientit occurs regardl...

Camera glitching/artifacts after Zoom update

After upgrading to Version 5.16.1 (23158), my camera video displays very obvious artifacts and glitches. This can look like large pixelated discolored patches on my video that flicker. My camera looks ok from my computer, but other users see the glit...

reuniones simultaneas

Buenas noches, necesitaría saber si es posible publicar desde una misma cuenta, dos reuniones simultáneas con diferentes anfitriones.quedo a la espera de sus noticias, y gracias por adelantado.

omat23 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! No zoom audio output from chromebooks

I have installed the Zoom PWA on three different chromebooks and there is no audio output using zoom on any of them. The discontinued app used to work fine. Unfortunately this app is completely useless to me.

daleb by Listener
  • 23 replies
  • 0 likes

Video looks bad after updating to 5.16.2

Hey all, thanks for taking the time to read this. After updating to Zoom 5.16.2 my video has started looking absolutely terrible. I'm using an M1 mac running Monterey 12.6.7. Has anyone else encountered this issue? Attached is screenshots of the issu...