Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Custom Live Streaming Service Limit

I have a Zoom pro account and am looking to livestream a meeting to LinkedIn. The event has been created in the LIN events section. Since Zoom Pro has a limit of 100 attendees, does this limit apply to live streaming on LinkedIn as well? I'm not even...

CBerry by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! showing toolbar

I would like the toolbar to display at all times on bottom of screen during the meeting. Is there a setting that will accomplish this?

Dual Monitors

Dual Monitors is not an option in my settings. I use an Owl device for hybrid classes and want to put the gallery view on one screen and have the shared power pint on the other

Conference 120 people

Hello!I need to organize a conference for around 120 people in our school only once. We are settled in Odessa, Ukraine. I know that we temporarily do not have time limits for the conference but what about the number of people. Can anyone help me with...

Screen Sharing

Please help as I can't find the answer anywhere. All of a sudden I can't screen share with my clients once they get on the meeting with me. I've been through all the settings I believe. I can screen share when I first start the meeting but once my cl...

Missy1 by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

recording has audio but no video

I recorded a meeting last night that I need for my grad program. I can hear the audio but there is no video. What did I do wrong and is there anyway to recover the video? This was my first time trying to record.

How to send Invitation for a meeting in advance

Hi everyone, Has something changed on Zoom within the last few days?I used to open Zoom and was able to see my meeting on the left of the opening page with the "copy invitation on the right"That has now disappeared ?Thank you all for any guidance you...