Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Disable Zoom Meetings Mini Window

Hey, in the recent update of Zoom, i'see a small window, which is present always on the screen showing my upcoming meetings. It is very annoying to have it always. Can anyone help me to turn off that?

Rakula by Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

Visibility of shared desktop

My student can't see the chat or transcript boxes when I open them. I typically have a learning website open for him and I share my desktop. If I add a window, I can go to maps or another website and he will see those. However, in the lesson, when I ...

Poly Voyager 4320 UC Getting Disconnected in Meetings

Hi, When I join a meeting/call I get an error message saying "Failed to detect your microphone and speaker. Please make sure your devices are properly connected" However the headset works fine while testing it under settings. Device: Poly Voyager 432...

SeanK1 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Zoom recording edited with pinnacle studio

Hello together, I edited a zoom recording with pinnacle studio. It was a long meeting with more than 3 hours and the original zoom recording file was about 1,5 GB. After editing the size became about 12 GB. Same format 1280 x 720 framerate 25, mpeg4 ...

No blurry background option

I cant seem to find the blur option in my laptop, I've already updated it and tried troubleshooting it. I have a VIVOBOOK M515DA-BR915T GREY | AMD Ryzen 3 3250U Mobile Processor (2C/4T, 5MB Cache, 3.5 GHz Max Boost) | 8GB 2x4GB RAM | 1TB SATA 5400RPM...

Impossible d'établir une connexion sécurisée à Zoom

Bonjour, Je reçois ce pop up chaque fois que j'essaie de me connecter à Zoom.Quand j'ouvre le navigateur comme suggéré je n'ai aucun problème. L'affichage des certificats m'apprend que "le certificat DigiCert TLS RSA SHA256 2020 CA1 n'est pas approuv...

jtarb_0-1669889895566.png jtarb_1-1669890026165.png
jtarb by Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 4 likes

Resolved! Avatar Option Not Available

Hi Zoom, My Zoom dashboard does not have the avatar option. Presently, my Zoom software is on 5.12.2 (11434) while my Mac is on macOS Version 11.6.1 (2 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5 with 16GB 3733 MHz LPDDR4X on Intel Iris Plus Graphics 1536 MB). Regar...

Zoom fails to launch after upgrade to v5.16.0

Hello,I upgraded today from v5.15.11 to v5.16.0 and now Zoom will not launch. The process shows up briefly in Task Manager and then exits. If I uninstall and downgrade back to v5.15.11 all is fine. I have several other office computers and the upgrad...

CliftonS by Listener
  • 17 replies
  • 4 likes

I do not receive confirmation emails from zoom

hello, I have different business emails, and I created zoom accounts for all of them except one of them that doen't receive the confirmation email at all, I even deleted the email and recreated it again and nothing happen, and I tried new emails that...

Disable Privacy Alerts?

I have recently downloaded the latest version of Zoom, and I am not a fan.I teach online and frequently use the annotations feature.Now, everytime I annotate, I get a pop up privacy alert asking me "Who can see" what I'm sharing. Is there any way to ...