Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom Meeting Survey link to send later?

We have setup a post-meeting survey for an upcoming Zoom meeting, and selected for it to automatically appear when the meeting ends. Are there further options, though, to instead have it appear as each person leaves, rather than when the meeting ends...

jcrouse by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Open the same room in #areas / countries

Please,How is it possible for different people in the same group from different countries/locations to open a Zoom meeting easily and without code? Currently, the code is sent to an e-mail address.Hope it is clear enough...Thanks

Remy78 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! meeting registration link is not blank

I have created a meeting with required registration. HOWEVER when I click on the link to share it, there is ALREADY an old client's name and email imputed. I need to figure out why it wont clear and how to keep it clear so new clients can input their...

kcl2 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Setting up meeting registration option for users

I am an account owner with my own account and three admin users. I seem to be the only one in my account who is able to schedule meetings with a registration option. I am trying to figure out how to enable this setting for my team.

BZack by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes