Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

problems with access interpretation channel

we have more and more participants from African countries.an more and more unresolved problems with their access to language interpretation in channels.any idea? (except updating the app)

marijke by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Aufzeichnung erlauben für ein Meeting

Hallo,ist es möglich für ein bestimmtes immer wiederkehrendes Meeting, was nur internen Mitarbeitern zur Verfügung steht, die aber nicht Host sind, die Aufzeichnung zu erlauben oder kann man das nur allgemein für alle Meetings einstellen? Für Hilfe w...

Zoom registration page jumping

Hi, For my Meetings registration page, whenever I add a Description, even a short one, the link jumps straight to the form and users don't see the banner or most of the description/branding. Yes, they can always scroll up, but I simply don't like tha...

jeffnee by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

crack member's name

when I start zoom meeting, some member's name became strange spellingseveral days ago.. specially after update zoom program

Live Stream Key Not Updating

I manage our church's Zoom account. We use the Restream.io service to live stream our Zoom sessions to Youtube and Facebook. Restream provides a custom stream key to plug into the advanced In-meeting settings so that starting a live stream is a quick...