Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Adding a caller to an active meeting

Hello, during a video call with a contact, another person calls me on video, how can I configure the service to be able to add the calling person to the ongoing call? Currently, I have to invite this person during a conversation.

Resolved! Disable scribbling all over screen

I work with a group of kids who discovered a way to scribble all over the screen as I'm presenting, as well as all the emojis at their disposal. Is there a way to disable this scribbling feature? I don't mind interactive chatting (to a limit) but the...

DawnM by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

The camera stopped working

The Logitech c920 pro camera stopped working. There is a video in the standard application. The camera has been granted permissions. Zoom is the latest version. The driver was updating the camera. What should I do? The camera may have stopped working...

In meeting notification

During a zoom call I am muted and want to stay muted, but a pop up keeps displaying every few seconds informing me that I am muted. Is there a way to disable this pop up to prevent it from happening?

Alan_UC by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! No recording button on zoom app on my iPad

I am using a zoom app on my iPad, and a recording button cannot be found anywhere. A recording option is not included in the meeting settings, even after I added “screening records” in the control centre. I greatly appreciate if anybody can tell me w...

SWSM73 by Listener
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Turn off waiting room during presentation

Hi. We're hosting internal presentations on Zoom Meetings. Some of our guest presenters will be external (different email domain), some internal to our company (same email domain). I'll be made a co-host by the meeting creator. I want some private pr...

NemanMTX by Attendee
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Background and Effect Option for Oppo Pad air

I just started using Oppo Pad Air and background & effect option is missing from zoom meetings for oppo pad air. I checked the requirements for virtual background and looks like tab fulfill all requirements. Anyone facing same issue with oopo pad air...