Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Can't connect in secondary profile MacBook

I recently update my MacBook to OS Sonoma 14.1.1 and after that the zoom in my secondary profile can't connect. I already try to sign out all zoom profile from the primary and secondary profiles and then uninstall zoom (using the uninstall button, no...

No one can hear me!

Just before a Zoom meeting I test my audio and it's fine. When the meeting starts sometimes I can say hello but the audio then cuts out, other times there is no audio at all. When I test my audio outside of a meeting it doesn't work. I'm pretty sure ...

UgiLiz by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to disable Virtual Backgrounds

Hello: I am a single user account (have admin rights). Somewhere along the line I added virtual backgrounds and used them. Now I would like to remove them but when I start a meeting I get the error"Your admin has required that you use a virtual backg...

Blur Background Does Not Work Out

Hi Everyone, My name is Barbara and I have a problem. I want to use the Blur Background and I have the last zoom version 5.9.6(4993), but It does not work. When I click on "Video Settings > Background & Filters" the blur option does not appear, and I...

CVE-2023-4807

Hello, I just had an external partner reach out to me to inform us they are removing Zoom from their environment due to OpenSLL 3.1.1 being a High-Risk vulnerability (CVE-2023-4807). I see in the security bulletin that Zoom moved from OpenSSL 1.1.1 i...

patelra by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

How do you push Zoom client update?

I am trying to push Zoom client update to all machines. I downloaded the MSI installer and added /update option in command line, but it won't work. We have all Windows machines in domain, but we don't have Intune. I have a tool to run script on each ...

recurring meeting

Hello to everyone, I'm a consultant and I use recurring meeting for each one of my clients.Recently I discovered I can't create recurring meeting on the zoom app. I can only create them on the website and after that I can see them on the app. BUT, af...

Resolved! Crash on demand

I have three different machines all running the same version of Zoom on the same version of Linux, two work perfectly the other has a problem. On the newest of the 3 machines, I can make Zoom crash (or at least lock the display) on demand.I've discov...