Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom Client trouble

My Zoom client isn't launching. I've restarted my computer and uninstalled and reinstalled it. I don't know how to update the client without launching the app. If anyone has a clue on how to fix this please let me know.

Kage by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Lag?

why is zoom lagging when my teacher is screen sharing a video? it does this to everyone. PLEASE HELP!!!PS. i use a windows something something and zoom is at the latest for me

Run three zoom meetings at the same time - 9 hours

Is it possible to run three zoom meetings at the same time ? I need to arrange zoom meetings for a computer conference.It will mainly be in person, but will also have a zoom meeting for remote viewing and expect 20 to 50 zoom attendees.There will be ...

Recording in side-by-side mode

HiI give many lectures and I want to record myself lecturing and do a simulive with the recorded file.The thing is I can't find the way to share the screen with my speaker window side by side - so I can record it.My question is how I share my screen ...

Having trouble getting into Zoom

Every time I try to join a Zoom meeting I have to try 3 times: First using the link, the using the join by web and putting in the meeting code and password which sometimes works but in most cases I have to then click the line and I then get into the ...

Amancio by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

New meeting not launching

I am having an issue with someone in our company launching new meetings. When I click "new meeting" on the desktop app the button grays out and a meeting never launches. I have tried this on the latest version of zoom (have uninstalled and reinstalle...

Resolved! Sync not correct using the Outlook Plugin

Hi Communityour users claiming that the syncronisation form Outlook Client trough the Zoom Outlook Plugin is not acurate.There are missing entries that can see in Outlook but not in the Zoom Client.Mostly of them are invitations and alos invitations ...

Calvo by Community Champion | Zoom Partner
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Recording several screen share

i am in a meeting where i am recording the screen shares and the zoom is only recording the first monitor even when i switch to another.in the record only appear the first monitor, and i can not see the others.is there anything i can do to record the...