Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Was I hacked?

Two people were in my personal room at the beginning of a meeting. I heard keyboard clicks that I initially thought came from one of the participants, but neither was typing. I ended the meeting and restarted my computer. When I opened the room again...

Marie9 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

add user

I have purchased and used 10 pro licenses, but since yesterday I have not been able to add users.Why is that?Add User MENUUser Type : Licensed Zoom One Business(6available) This is the text I see in the User Add menubut When i click the "ADD" button,...

koti by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

recurring meetings

I have a recurring meeting scheduled until the end of 2023 that requires registration for each bi weekly session. If I have people registered for the sessions from now until the end of 2023, but I extend the end date into 2024 will those who are alre...

RJP0707 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom doesn't start

Hello, today, when trying to connect to the conference, the Zoom Meetings client simply did not start. Because of this, I missed the training session! At the same time, no errors appeared on the screen. In the Windows Task Manager, Zoom-related proce...

Wallesss by Listener
  • 29 replies
  • 0 likes

DTEN screen share

How do you direct screen share from a Windows laptop to a DTEN 55” in the same room using the zoom app if you don’t have an account on the Windows laptop? Both the laptop and DTEN are on the same network. Direct sharing is set to host only on the acc...

BobT by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes