Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Accessing Zoom Recording Transcript

I recently recorded a meeting and I am having some trouble accessing the transcript. Even though I can download the video or audio version of the recording, I can't seem to find a way to access the transcript. Would you be able to assist me with this...

deepee by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Meeting

Hi, I have a recurring meeting which I used till a month back. I can see the meeting when I login through the application but I cannot see it when I login through web portal. Actually I want to reuse the meeting id for further meetings. Can anyone he...

CP1 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Failure to Convert Recording

Hello, I've been using zoom and recording my meetings for almost a year without any problems. The last two meetings that I have recorded I have received this message, "Failed to Convert Recording: There is another recording conversion in progress, pl...

BESinSC by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! How to run meeting in the absence of account holder?

Hello, I am a subscribed user of Zoom ( Version: 5.16.6 (24664) with a paid-for single licence. I use my account to run a small meeting for a community group. As I am the account holder, is there any way I can temporarily pass the admin rights to ano...

shanemm by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Recording mistake

Hello. I made a mistake and my meeting was recorded locally and not in the cloud. How do I import it to the cloud now? I need the video text transcription tool.

Pre Host sign-in waiting room apperance

The "Waiting for the host to start this meeting" screen has an older version of our corporate logo. Happens on all devices. We have customized the waiting room appearance with new version of our logo. I can't find anywhere on the admin interface wher...

Local3 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes