Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Participants' names are not displayed permanently

Hi,during my Zoom meetings, the names of the participants and hosts are not displayed permanently in their video. They only appear by “mousing-over”. This is particularly annoying for recordings that are used in public and would benefit from a name b...

Video

Second meeting with no video, been using zoomfor years no problem, now this. I have reinstalled the app but not resolved the problem, any advice would be much appreciated

Majikle by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cloud recording

What is the retention period of Cloud recordings in Zoom? if my Zoom Pro account is inactive for more than a month. I am trying to activate my account but want to make sure whether recording are available only then i wish to activate Zoom Pro plan

Recorded video does not have any audio

My recorded video of our conference does not have any audio? How did that happen? Can it be retrieved? It's very important for us to review the whole conference for our minutes of the meeting.. Now it's not possible.

Participants

I have been using webinar for 4 years it's Been great meetings have been scheduled through zoom webinar and my Assignment are sent to emails I was an attendee years ago now I'm a panelist fastest way to get a meeting simply done and easy the host pen...

Khae by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to Join a Meeting on Laptop only

I have tried to join a Zoom meeting on my laptop but I come up with the "Unable to join this meeting" screen. However, I can join the same meeting on my Apple Iphone. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the Zoom App on my computer but I am still getti...

David54 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

#success

Can anyone help me?? My username looks like this:https://us05web.zoom.us/j/##########?pwd=6u#j#da0rlBaTfQaMV#lEvX1RW0IuQ.1 When I paste this into my browser window Zoom adds the following: #success Which address should I use? The one with the #succes...

DLA2024 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes