Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Cannot convert recordings

Hello,I am having trouble converting a meeting recording that is locally stored. When I click "double_click_to_convert_01.zoom", the conversion starts and gets as far as 90% finished, but then it crashes. I've looked through other posts here for help...

Recorded meetings not recording participants

I suddenly started getting a pop-up at the beginning of my recorded meetings saying 'Your speaker is not working properly. Your voice can still be recorded but the voice of other participants cannot.'I absolutely need all voices to be recorded. Has a...

ScottA1 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Zoom speed dating

I run an event using Zoom for 90 people. Each participant gets 1 minute to present a vision of where they want to be in the next year. The exercise assigns each person a number. They are either a 1 a 2 or 3. There are 30 rooms each with 3 people (a 1...

Recurring meetings

How can I find my recurring meetings on my computer? They are only accessed via the web version. They used to be found after all scheduled meetings (when they should be set ABOVE the scheduled meetings), No longer since the last update.

Register for Pride

The Highlights Foundation Pride Workshop did not register me for the free meeting at Zoom, which, instead, displayed to me an error. As a result, how do I find my 1970-1971 Highlights for Children magazine Groovy Pig (no “The”) published poem and sub...

Zoom Audio with Ecamm live virtual mic

Hi! I've been having problems with my audio in Zoom. People have been saying that my sound is weak (or weaker then normal). When I look into the Zoom audio settings, I can see that the audio level is low (even if I have the level at max). The problem...

Pat_ by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes