Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Android face cam and screen share same time

hi guys i have a question is there any way on android can use face cam and your screen share same time because when i am trying to share screen its close video cam only share my screen but i want screen share and video cam at the same time on Android...

Resolved! Quest about recording a hybrid meeting remotely

Hello!I run hybrid Zoom meetings and we've previously had someone remotely start the recording while I run the meeting in the room. That person is no longer available to run the recording. I was curious if I start the recording in the room, and we ha...

No Answer To My Complain

i have already submitted my issue but still my issue is not resolved and i am facing big loss because of this. i already paid my PRO subscription fee of 14.99$ and the amount was deducted from my bank account (see attachment) but still my plan is on ...

How to to remove the zoom from menu bar ( Mac)

... beyond quitting The idea to move the Zoom title as an icon and then put it in the menu bar is very distracting. Is there a way to make sure it never is displayed? I will just make sure I quit the app every time ). just a horrid/arrogant design ch...

Gesso by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Can I turn off noise suppression completely?

Is it possible to turn noise cancellation off completely? I don´t see an "off" button for noise suppression, and I found that Zoom´s noise suppression function crashes with my laptop´s noise cancellation function. Now that I´ve turned my device´s noi...

zoom keeps quiting

yes it seems the zoom is constantly quiting during meetings and its becoming rather annoying. , yes done all updates as requested. re installed the app re set the router spoken with apple and more. so how do I sort this issue out. perhaps there is so...