Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom AutoUpdates

Does Zoom auto update (AU2_EnableAutoUpdate) work even when the app is not open? If not is there such a feature

wamu by Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Need to provide "Join by SIP" to user

We are hosting a Zoom meeting and sent the link. We were then informed that one of the parties cannot connect via a link, but must be provided with "Join by SIP..." information. I found the right place on Zoom and it says you have to have a paid plan...

画面や音声が固まり、その後早回し再生される現象の解決方法

お世話になります。数十名のお客様へ1対1で、zoomミーティングにてサービスを提供している者です。お客様の中で数名、画面や音声が数秒固まり、その後固まった部分が一気に早回しのように再生されてしまう現象が起きてしまう方がいます。こちらの画面や音声は、同じようになったりならなかったりしているようです。サービスの特性上、非常に困っているので、この現象を解消できるよう、お客様側にお願いをしたいのですが、ハッキリした原因が特定できないため、何とお願いしてよいか分かりません。なお、お客様の多くはzoomやI...

Zoom app hangs after I download a clip

Hello, I started testing the clip function today and it seems great. However if I download a clip, once downloaded the Zoom app then totally hangs leaving me no option but to close it via task manager (Windows 11). I wondered if anyone else is experi...

Controlling a guest's audio settings

I host a podcast of interviews conducted via Zoom. At the beginning of each, I have to take the time to talk the guests through adjusting their audio settings. Is there a way for the host to do it? If not, it would be a great tool for Zoom to develop...