Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

OBS is blurry in Zoom

If I have a video source and even one image in my stream from OBS to zoom as a virtual camera, Zoom makes the image blurry unless the video is smaller than 640x320. I have maxxed all the settings I can in zoom and tested obs with other services so I ...

blex by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Desktop App

Hi, wondered if anyone has any ideas. When I try to open Zoom on my laptop (desktop) it just keeps coming up with unable to connect to server. It is working via the Browser and was working on the laptop up until the other day. My internet connection ...

Several conferences are not working

I have an online school. The goal is to conduct several lessons at one time.We bought a business account, but it only allows you to hold 2 conferences at the same time. What did you do wrong? Do you need to buy some other account?

Weagook by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Scheduling recurring meetings when I am NOT the host

This ought to be simple. I attend BUT DO NOT HOST a meeting that is scheduled every day. How do I put that on a schedule so that I don’t have to hunt for the meeting ID and code every day? I can only find how to schedule things where I am the host.