Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom link disappears

I create a meeting in Outlook (zoom link is automatically added). When I click on the link to access the meeting from the app, I get the information that I need to wait for the host.I tried to change the settings in zoom so that there is no waiting r...

igorp by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Adding users

What are the options for having somebody else host or co-host a meeting if the host is incapacitated at short notice before the meeting starts?Thank you in advance

No audio in breakout room for mac user

We have just tested the Twine plugin for managing speed networking in breakout rooms which worked well. However, one test user on a mac had no sound when she was moved into a breakout room although it was fine in the main meeting. The other person in...

How To Hide Sharing key from the display?

Hi Team,I have been trying to conceal the Sharing key on my Zoom display, but my attempts have been unsuccessful.What I tried:-1. Display the top banner on TV in the meetingAllow to display room name, time and sharing key on the top portion of the TV...

bilingual subtitles

Hi, I am interested in knowing if Zoom's subtitle feature supports bilingual subtitles. Specifically, my query is twofold:Is it possible for other meeting participants to see French subtitles automatically generated when I speak in English?Conversely...

gabbyiy by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Mic problems on Android

I have the latest Zoom and Android updates. My mic connects and I can communicate with a group once. Then, I am unable to be unmuted again. I have to restart the entire phone to reconnect. I am not the only person with this issue. I have uninstalled/...

D_Dawg by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

maximum number of participants ?

Could you provide more details regarding the participant limits in Zoom meetings? Actually i want to start a meeting for NSFAS and i will guide them about how they check their my nsfas status. I'm particularly interested in understanding if there are...