Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Cams that play nicely with Zoom

Never mind... I found a list of Zoom certified cams and chose one of them. I was all set to buy a webcam for an upcoming Zoom meeting, then I read a review that said "Zoom etc. won't recognize the camera if the AnkerWork software is open; it 'possess...

Bucam by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

13215代码问题

我是中国的客户新购买了一个付费账号,但是我发起的会议客户都不能加入提示13215,请问如何解决,要是需要每一个客户都购买付费账号才能用那就不太可能,需要考虑换一个软件了,如果解决不了这个问题我购买的这个账号也是没有用,你们提供不了我需要的服务请退款。

【解決済み】支払い方法が変更できない

支払い方法が変更できない問題は解決しませんでしたが、元々選択していたクレジットカード払いが結果的に出来たので支払い方法変更の必要性がなくなりました(クレジットカード会社がカードのzoomからの請求を「不正利用」とみなして支払いを停めていた為でした)***********この様なメッセージが出て、支払い方法が変更できない”支払い方法更新の試行回数が多すぎます。ヘルプが必要な方は、サポートチームにお問い合わせください。”

atsushi by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't use the software on windows 11

Hello there, so whenever I open the zoom app I can't join meetings nor can I get to settings the software just lets me sign in but I can't do anything with it, and when I try to join a meeting it just shows the loading sign. Any help? Thanks!

Amon by Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

Clips limits

My account limits the clips to five. If I delete one, can I create a new one. The documentation I have read does not directly address this.

mdctls by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Update Kills my Participation

Can someone please help me. I have tried multiple approaches and have been led to connecting with Zoom meeting by the browser which is inadequate. When Zoom updated I lost the ability to join my meeting on our regular link. The host cannot help me an...