Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Android App Meeting Chat File Download

I downloaded a PDF from a meeting chat on the Android app. The phone said it downloaded. I clicked to open it, and nothing shows up. I go into my files and can't find it anywhere. I even go to internal storage, and can't find it. Where do I go to fin...

veema by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Wallpaper Background with Free Zoom account

is it possible to have a wall background with a free zoom account? my wallpaper is not working well. the wallpaper is a bit see through and flickers. it does not hide my background in my house. i have windows 11 . ... thats all i know,, and pretty su...

Tammy33 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

epos s6視訊鏡頭無法成為預設鏡頭

我目前使用的電腦裝置為:MACBOOK AIR 有外接一個鏡頭為epos s6的會議攝影機 使用FaceTime時s6會議攝影機都可以成為預設鏡頭 但只要使用zoom的會議時 都無法成為預設的攝影機 都必須要把s6的預設攝影機電源拔掉重新連結才能順利的連接上 希望有類似經驗得夥伴可以提供協助 目前有嘗試過得排解方式為: 重新安裝zoom 並更新到最新 視訊鏡頭epos s6也有更新到最新版本

Leo_614 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can’t find recording

Hi. I recorded an interview on zoom. The notification sounded to say recording had commenced at the beginning of the interview and also to say that recording had stopped at the end. But I can’t find the file on either my computer or my zoom profile… ...

When Playing a Video, it stops at about 5 minutes

When I play a Zoom video it always stops at about 5 minutes and I have no choice but to leave Zoom. I get this error message "We couldn't open video10022179144 as we can't get to your OneDrive storage right now. Check you internat connection, then tr...

Resolved! Zoom Rooms app "Exit" button no longer working

Hi there. I've been having an issue with Zoom Rooms that has me exceptionally frustrated: Our educational organisation has 3 Zoom Rooms set up in separate classrooms, all powered by M1 MacMinis. I have the Zoom Rooms app installed on each of the Mac ...