Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

zoomのカメラについて

ご覧いただきありがとうございます。ZOOM の Android 版 アプリを使っている者ですが、 背面にカメラが複数ある機種を使っていて、画角の切り替えをしたい場合、どうすれば良いでしょうか。ご存知の方がいましたら、 コメントをよろしくお願いいたします。

Yuma_ by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

プロ契約解除

プロの契約を継続せず、フリーになった場合、ZoomMeeting IDは、同じものを継続できますか?組織の都合上、4月1日から3月31日で契約を終了し、4月1日からプロの契約を新規で申請しなければなりません。3月31日で継続はできません。

Livestream

ich kann leider kein Livestream mehr starten. Es kommt die Meldung, dass die App nicht funktioniert. Die App-Entwickler wurden informiert. Bitte melden Sie sich später an, sobald die App funktioniert.

Resolved! Can't copy chat text

In some meetings that I host I cannot copy the contents of the chat. For example to copy someone's email address that they share in the chat. Is there a setting I'm missing? This used to just work and now it has stopped. Now the only option on my rig...

Auto zoom out on Iphone

I record crafting videos using my laptop (HP) and my Iphone 14. I log into Zoom on each device separately and the Iphone is filming from above. On the view I pinch out to zoom in the view and for the past month, it has randomly started to zoom out to...

Multi View Breakout Group

The issue I raised is as follows:- I am unable to watch all my students in each Breakout group that I create. As a tutor teaching British Sign Language, I need to be able to see everyone in their respective breakout rooms so I can watch any errors be...

Meeting SDK use for my platform

Hi, I have a web-platform where people can register and ask questions or chat. So, normally, 2 people will be in one meeting. They are just web attendees. I just have one zoom account (one host). Because the users may not have Zoom app installed or z...

zoom recording

I entered a meeting through the website client, and recorded it. The meeting is over and i cant find the recording. where is it saved, the other person in the meeting says he doesn't have it either because i was the one who started recording. How can...

orencd by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes