Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

phone number link to meetings

I have been using the same cellphone number for my zoom link for over 2 years. Now when I create a new meeting and use that number, the link shows up with a lot of added text to the link. See below. I'm just concerned it won't work when I start the m...

Common crashing during use zoom in Windows 11

When I use Zoom, I always experience complete system crashes, and even the mouse cannot move, but I can still hear the speaker during the crash while the screen is completely stuck. In general, after 5.6 minutes, windows will automatically jump back ...

Yuamchi by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

linux Zoom client missing emojis (again)

There is currently no way to use emojis in Zoom on the latest linux Mint. The emojis menu has a download updated emojis button which doesn’t appear to do anything. Linux Mint 21 Vanessa (Ubuntu 22.04 LTS, Debian bookworm/sid), Zoom for Linux version ...

Zander by Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 4 likes

linux Zoom missing Raise Hand

There is currently no way to Raise Hand in Zoom on the latest linux Mint. On other OSes the Raise Hand is in the icons menu so this is likely related to the fact that the emojis aren’t visible either. Linux Mint 21 Vanessa (Ubuntu 22.04 LTS, Debian b...

Zander by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Is there a way to get a recording back

Hi, I was on an very important and informative call that I pressed to record so I a can rewatch it again later to absorb all the info. I didn't sign into my account and when the call finished it was finalising the recording, when I can back to the sc...

CK15 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes