Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Share screen options

I have no problems sharing my screen during a meeting but have not been able to enable others to share their screens during the meeting. I am the host and have looked at all the settings but some are greyed out. There is probably a simple answer but ...

Using Powerpoint in Advanced Tab is greyed out.

I've followed all instructions for using Powerpoint as virtual background. My zoom client is updated, My computer itself is updated (Windows 11) .. it should work. BUT the Powerpoint button is greyed out and won't let me add Powerpoint as a virtual b...

DarleneM by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Lavalier Mic set with a USB-C transmitter

So I bought a Lavalier Mic set with a USB-C transmitter to use with my Samsung M33 Android 13 phone. Only to find out that the only App on my phone that refuses to use them is Zoom.I've tried the built-in voice notes, the built-in camera app and Disc...

Joe_O by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with wireless and bluetooth devices

Hi,I am experiencing several problems with different audio devices through Zoom that prevent me from carrying out my activity and it is being a real problem since I have had to cancel my next meetings for this reason.The first is with a bluetooth hea...

zeatane by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Meetings Saving to Wrong Google Calendar

I’ve been trying really hard to fix this issue, but I haven’t found any help on this forum. I also haven’t been able to connect with Zoom customer support because I’m stuck with an AI chatbot that couldn’t transfer me to an agent. So, here I am. I’ve...

Zoom is using wide angle lens only on phone

Hello everyone, I want to host and record meetings on Zoom on my phone. When I start a meeting and switch from the front camera, Zoom always uses the wide angle lens, which has horrible quality. I would much prefer the standard lens, but don't find a...

AUDIO

Buenas noches hace ya varios meses tengo el problema de que el audio se distorsiona y los integrantes del zoom me dicen que se me escucha como "robotizada". Ya he corroborado con la garantia de la computadora y el microfono y audio funciona bien. Tam...

Anabel1 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes