Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

How to brand invitations?

I was tasked to design the branding for our companies' Zoom invites. Looking through the Zoom resources, I could not locate any information that would help. I have included a screenshot of what I want to accomplish. May someone lead me to the documen...

Zoom_Branding.png

Zoom App Shutting down in middle of Video Call

I installed the Zoom App on my new HP Spectre 14-ef2013dx. The zoom app keeps shutting down during the video calls. Is this a compatibility issue? Is there something I have to do to make my new computer accept the Zoom app? Effectively, I cannot use ...

CVE2023-5363, 2023-4807, 2023-3817

Hi Quick question and hoping that someone on Zooms technical team can answer this, is anything being done to fix the vulnerabilities in CVE 2023-5363/2023-4807/2023-3817?The desktop client recently went from OpenSSL 1.1.1 to OpenSSL 3.1.1 and since t...

Links sent by email will be invalid

Hello, I often have the problem, that links I sent days before the meeting are invalid, when my students click on them (it appears Error 403 on the screen).I checked the link. It is exactly the same as in my meeting planner.And if I copy the link aga...

Diana81 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom version 5.16.10 (26186)

Frage 1:Wie kann ich in der App die "Meetings - bevorstehend" von A-Z sortieren? Frage 2:Wie kann ich im Meetingraum die Umfragen in umgekehrter Reihenfolge (Erstellungsdatum aufsteigend, nicht absteigend) anordnen? Frage 3:Wie kann ich im Meetingrau...

chilli_12

@here We are a private community with common interests sometime we have some kind of lecture via zoom which we are recoding. I have question regarding the recoded meetings on cloud. What is your opinion, consideration and recommendation. If we make t...

record

Hi! Does anyone know if you can record the zoom in stereo? it is necessary to transcribe into text by roles

Security concerns related to Zoom

In the era of remote work and virtual meetings, organizations heavily rely on platforms like Zoom for communication this is such an amazing platform I used, experienced, and get benefits all the time. However, a recent surge in cybersecurity threats ...