Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

No audio on meeting recording using Polycom

Hello. We are using a Polycom SoundStation to record the audio in our Zoom meetings. For some reason, the audio did not record in the last meeting. Our IT department was unable to find the problem, and suggested checking with Zoom Support for solutio...

RobinE by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Personal Meeting ID and Audio Settings

Hello, I am getting this message when I start a meeting with my Personal Meeting ID"The meeting does not support dial in or Call Me to join. You cannot connect to the audio" I reinstalled Zoom. The error is still the same. When I went to edit my Pers...

I can't add a person as a co-host

I use zoom everyday so I have lots of regular sessions. I can't add one person as an alternative host/co-host, it says: 'One or more of the people you want to add are alternate hosts or are not members of this account. To continue delete: name' what'...

HOW TO TURN OFF AUTOMATIC RECORDING

Somehow, every meeting (scheduled or unscheduled) is automatically being recorded to the Cloud -- and I want to turn that feature OFF. I can't figure out how to do it. Help! EDIT: I finally figured it out under PERSONAL ROOM!

Meetings showing up twice

Hi!Whenever I schedule a meeting and make my boss the host, the meeting shows up on his calendar twice. Once as the invite with all the guests and once as an invite with just him as the guest. If I try to delete the invite that has just him as the on...