Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

record

Hi! Does anyone know if you can record the zoom in stereo? it is necessary to transcribe into text by roles

Security concerns related to Zoom

In the era of remote work and virtual meetings, organizations heavily rely on platforms like Zoom for communication this is such an amazing platform I used, experienced, and get benefits all the time. However, a recent surge in cybersecurity threats ...

LENOVO Tablet

Hello friends, I have been a user personal and corporative of Zoom. But everytime I want to use it on my LENOVO TABLET, is so sad that all good features, especially background and blur ... are blocked!Any idea when can we the users actually start usi...

Is this a Zoom integration or something else?

I was part of a Zoom meeting where after the Zoom meeting, I got redirected to a landing page that says "Thank you". Can Zoom do that or did they have an automation in place of some kind?

monagin by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Incoming Calls Being Deleted

I receive Zoom calls on a Basic FREE account. Many times when the Zoom call comes in and I don't answer it.... it shows that the call was Deleted and not just unanswered. Is there a reason why this would be happening and how I can prevent this from h...

Is it possible to copy a recording?

Can I make a copy of a Cloud recording to have two versions? I need to keep the full version for purposes of Minutes, but would like to share a portion of the meeting with a guest who wasn't able to attend. But I can't send the link to the whole meet...

LouiseK by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes