Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Create shortcut for 'Use dual monitors'

Please provide a shortcut option to toggle between dual monitor mode and the normal mode.i.e. A shortcut for 'Use dual monitors' just like Alt+S for Share Screen. This could be really helpful for us

Screen sharing

Does anyone know what could have happened, I was sharing my screen (using my IPAD) and then screen share stop sharing what I was doing. I can share the screen my it starts, then my Home Screen shares but then it stops on that screen. i am changing sc...

Badler by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom doesnt work with gaming machines

Hi all,I've had multiple different laptops (all on Windows 11), with different manufacturers, and zoom crashes on all of them. Windows freeze, it shuts itself down & reopens again about once every 20 minutes...I have a friend who has a desktop (gamin...

Student on Mac cannot type into shared Word Doc

Hi! I am a private tutor who has been working on Zoom for 3 years. We work on verbal and written receptive and expressive language skills, so writing main ideas and word summaries are a critical piece of the work I do with my students with expressive...

Screen Sharing

If I try to share the screen on my tablet, there is only a black screen saying that I'm trying to share my screen. This only happens when I try to share my whole screen, I can share documents etc.

How to have Zoom mtgs added to Outlook calendar

I have a new laptop and want to set up Zoom meetings synching with my Outlook. I see more than one option to download. Can someone recommend the right download? Saw a disclaimer that the add-in can modify my messages and share them with a third party...