Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Can I keep the main Zoom window open during a screen share?

Hi there, I have a setup where I want to host meetings and keep the main Zoom window open at all times. Unfortunately, when I start a screen share - the main window changes to a different, smaller view and the toolbar appears. Is there a way to set t...

Resolved! another person hosting our club meeting

Maybe once in two, three years, agenda's collide and we need someone other to schedule/host our monthly meeting. Yes, I have read about extra licence and 'member of the account', but I don't have a clear picture of the possibility of having another h...

Abtsdale by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Gestos para reações no Zoom

Gostaria de um guia do usuário com todos os gestos que podemos usar para aparecer as reações Os gestos que são reconhecidos numa reunião Um guia com todos os gestos, alguém me ajuda @Contented

wannfer by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Original sound

I want to set up Original sound for musicians, but that option isn't available when I go into Audio Profile.

BeeEm by Listener
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Live Stream facebook

Sie haben keine Erlaubnis für Live Stream. (200)Fehlermedlung in Pro Zoom Variante, wenn ich über Zoom in Facebook streamen will. Bitte um Hilfe.

Probleme abonnement

Bonjour, j'ai payé un abonnement pro, le compte a été débité et je n'ai accès qu'au forfait basique. Y a t il une manipulation technique à faire?

Intermittent Bluetooth Connections to hearing aids

I have bluetooth enabled hearing aids; to connect to my Windows 11 laptop, they use an intermediate device. The hearing aids are Signia Pure C&G 3AX with their most recent software updates. The intermediate device is the Signia Connect Link 1.1 adapt...

ndeavour by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes