Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Setting for musicians doesn’t work

I take piano lessons via zoom. No matter how I have tried, on two different HP computers, one and HPNV 360 and one HP dragon, no matter what I do withe the audio settings, my piano teacher, who is the host, hears only my voice ansd cannot hear anythi...

Resolved! 21:9 on Windows PC

Does anyone have any insight on how to configure 21:9 output for Zoom Meetings on a windows PC?

NS87 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Random noises from _muted_ participants

I'm often in a team meeting with a dozen participants. Normally after each person speaks, they go on mute. However, there appears to be a bug that is triggered by going on mute, that random blips occur, which sound like repeated audio frames from the...

nicdoye by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Use GPU during Recorded Session conversion

I've noticed that the conversion of a local recorded session uses only CPU and uses no GPU even when there is additional dedicated GPUs in the system.A good enhancement would be to be able to "detect" (or configurable) and "use" at least a CUDA/NVIDI...

Resolved! Mac Ventura 13.0

Since upgrading my Mac to Ventura 13.0 yesterday, Zoom (5.11.6) crashes when I open the external contacts. Today it is showing an upgrade available but gives Error 10004 when I try to upgrade

MarkGW by Attendee
  • 146 replies
  • 21 likes

Issue with waiting room

Heya!I am using the business version of zoom, I have disabled the waiting room option but participants still go to a waiting room and I need to launch the meeting. Do you know what is wrong with this and it is not disabled although this is done in se...

No camera option available in video settings

Zoom is unable to detect my camera. I have tried every recommendation that I can find on the internet. My desktop internal HP camera works fine with other applications. The problem is with Zoom. When I try to troubleshoot the problem on Zoom settings...

Screenshot 2023-03-30 180038.png