Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoomの画面共有時(パワーポイント)にYouTube音声が途切れる

Zoomの画面共有の裏でYouTube音声を流すと、音声が途切れ途切れになったり、歌の音声部分しか相手に聞こえない事象が発生しています。こちらのマイクはミュート、ノイズキャンセリング設定も低にしておりますが、改善しません。改善策をご存じの方はご教示いただけますと幸いです。 なお、YouTubeでなくても、iTunes、またはローカルに落とした音楽についても同様の現象が起きております。

Resolved! Floating controls when sharing screen

Hi there, I regularly host/co host meetings where we are required to share various images and videos with the participants. I am using a 2018 MacBook Air running Mac OS Big Sur. I play the media on my second monitor, which is connected via usb-c and ...

Resolved! Zoom Stream to Facebook Group

HiI've been using zoom to successfully stream into my FB groups for as long as I can remember. I now have a new FB group, and no matter what I do, following all the guidelines set out by fb and zoom, the new group is just not showing up. Does anyone ...

Resolved! PiP Portion of Screen Recording Limitation

The PiP Virtual Background allows the presenter to be "inside" their presentation is great for recording high-quality video for asynchronous learning. Is there a reason why the same recording ability cannot happen with the 'Portion of Screen' option?...

Resolved! One Email - Two Different Accounts

Hi - I have a professional zoom account already with my email address. A organization I am going to do volunteer work for just invited me to join their zoom account and the message mentions merging accounts. I don't want to merge accounts. I want the...

MonicaW by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! I need to round robin group sessions

Hi! My team all has zoom and we each host group training sessions for clients. I can have up to 10 clients in my training session, and so can my colleagues. However, I would like to round robin the host of each training session. For example, we can h...