Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

auto join zoom client to roomroom

We have a couple of reems where we have 2 or 3 other zoom clients that i would like to autologin the meeting (NO Audio). Pairing client to the room still asks to click to join. Currently we are just running a zoom client and Joining the Meeting, DO N...

Piano Teaching Dysfunctional Audio

I'm trying to teach piano on line. Despite countless attempts and incredible patience on the behalf of my students, we're unable to get the audio functioning smoothly. My hardware and software are:2018 Macbooc Pro Intel, OS Sonoma 14.1.2Korg Kronos 8...

JetRig by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Attendance Login and logout timestamp accuracy

Does anyone know how accurate the login and logout timestamps for a reoccurring meeting which is used as a classroom. Students do not need to register they are provided a link at the beginning of the semester and can join the class using a browser. T...

Can't start na aplication

Hello, i've installed na aplication on my desktop AMD when i need to run IT, i've been clicking on zoom icon and nothing happens. On tak manager there is no zoom app, zoom did't appear. When i tryb to run app by Chrome it's not starting also, just st...

Another virtual background issue

Hi, I have a tablet with the following spec. CPU - T606 (2 x A75@ 1.6GHz & 6 x A55 @ 1.6GHz)CPU Cores - 8 RAM 8GB FLASH Drive 128GB I bought it especially for zoom meetings, and want to set the background to my logo, but it doesn't seem to allow virt...

GioC by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Turn off The live scription on record

I turn on the live captions when meeting when I see the recorded video, the scripts are still shown on the video. How could I turn off the captions? I don't want the caption to be shown on the video after recording.The purpose: Using Zoom when meetin...

Felice by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes