Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Cannot locate a recurring meeting in the schedule.

I logged into my account through my web browser and was going to edit one of my recurring meetings, only to find that 2 different recurring meetings are missing. They are not in the upcoming schedule, nor the previous meeting list. However, if I clic...

ammafly by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

Error Code 13215

When joining a meeting, there is an error code 13215 displayed. We are not sure what the cause. Would you pls help me to solve the issue. (Zoom accout have been paid)

How to enable co-host under account settings

Hi there, I want to enable co-host features and I read the article below. However, when I go to the setting page, I don't even see that there is a toggle option for "co-host". I understand you need to have a pro account to enable co-host, but I don't...

wong100 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Palm tree background location?

Hello, Does anyone know where the virtual background with the palm tree, beach and wind blowing that comes with Zoom is located? It looks like the Caribbean, but I'm curious about the specific location. Or was this something designed on a computer? T...

Resolved! Breakout Rooms

Hello, I am not able to access breakout rooms. I used to be able to. I am logged in as the host but the option isn’t there

Audio Cuts Out Intermittently

I'm hoping someone can advise me on how to troubleshoot an audio issue. I have an issue where every so often my Zoom audio will cut out for 1-3 seconds although the video continues. While not frequent, it means I can miss key pieces of information. (...

Audio issues - sound therapist

I am a sound therapist and I conduct online sessions and webinars and even with a highly sensitive mic, zoom seems to completely suppress the sound of the tuning forks and bowls. I have already tried to adjust the audio settings but I think I am doin...