Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

creating breakout rooms via poll

New Zoom functionality allows users to create breakout rooms from the results of a mid-meeting poll. It also allows admins to cap breakout room attendance when creating the rooms. My question: What does the system do when the number of attendees who ...

Resolved! AirPods Won't Work In ZOOM

I have tried all ZOOM troubleshooting and I have called Apple, however, my AirPods won't connect to ZOOM meetings. They connect on EVERYTHING else on my MAC and work great, but I need them in use for my ZOOM meetings and they WILL NOT CONNECT even th...

teleprompter

HI ALLI want to use a teleprompter in a live zoom meeting. But all I cna find online are teleprompters where you can prerecord stuff. thankssp

sssppp by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Sign into the same meeting on two devices

I want to join meetings using my computer screen for video and my iPhone for audio. This allows me to walk away from the computer during the meeting and keep listening/talking, because my phone is in my pocket. I can do this, though not very well, fo...