Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

recording without participants visible

How do I record a meeting in just speaker/presentation mode (record just me and any screenshare/presentation and participants if they speak) without having the participants' thumbnails/videos displayed?

Zoom video

zoom Video became invisible on 6 computers in operation in our organization. but the video camera is running on the same computers on other platforms. what can we do?

AirPod sound issues

I use a MacBook Pro (2015) and things were fine until I updated the software to the latest macOS Monterey. I teach classes on Zoom, my AirPods have now been making crackling and static noises for a few weeks. I hear the noise and unfortunately people...

How do I handle CSV data from poll?

I have a problem. It is about how Zoom transform poll data in to csv files. The columns is separated by comma. But in a poll with multiple answers the differente answers is separated by semicolon. When I import the data in excel I can't handle the mu...

Resolved! receiving some datas

Hello I have some questions, could you help me pleaseMany Thanks...When scheduling or organizing meetings in online meetings, can we require the ability to receive data from the participants? What kind of information can we obtain from the participan...

pdemir by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Mute/unmute gremlins?

Hi all, I'm part of a volunteer team of experienced Zoom hosts running a daily online meeting (@150-200 attendees). Given the meeting size, for most of the meeting people are muted as standard with co-hosts unmuting them when they want to speak. A fe...

1book47 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes