Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

API for Zoom Appointment Scheduler

Hi. I'm excited over the new Zoom Appointment Scheduler feature (https://explore.zoom.us/en/products/appointment-scheduler/) that's in beta. My question: is there an API for this feature? I haven't had luck finding it in the docs. Thank you!

simpler participant feedback

Looking for a simple way our meeting participants can give instant and ongoing feedback on our presentations, which tend to be for educating and selling. I don't want to stop and pop up a survey. Is there a tool that allows them to quickly post, for ...

emojis as research

As part of my search for instant and ongoing research during a presentation, I realized emojis might be a solution. But the host needs to be able to control the emojis. For example, I just need 3 to 5. The rest are just confusing. And, I need a way t...

Resolved! Microphone not working with Zoom on Windows 11

I have recently got a new laptop with Windows 11. I can't get the built in microphone to work with Zoom. I am able to use the microphone with other programs and apps, so know it works. I have followed many troubleshooting suggestions online with no l...

AnitaE by Listener
  • 32 replies
  • 4 likes