Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Reasonable Accommodation request

Hi All, This is regarding a reasonable accommodation for the automatic closed captioning feature you provide. We are able to save the full transcript at the end of the meeting, but if we forget to click the save button we lose it all. Is there a way ...

Regarding DM function in a zoom meeting

Hello, We are an online school and online classes are done via zoom meetings. All the meetings are automatically recorded and saved in the zoom cloud. We have had some issues with some kids misbehaving by direct messaging each other. In a meeting, a ...

Crackling and popping in sound when using USB speaker/mic

After my zoom updated to 5.17.5 (29101), I started to notice crackling/popping from my USB speaker/mic (Jabra Speak 510). The crackling/popping comes and goes and sometimes is really bad and sometimes is minor. It doesn't happen when I send audio thr...

j3d by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Virtual background

..not able to get virtual background on OnePlus pad go.. it's Android 13, with 8 GB Ram and octa core processor but still the option is not available

Resolved! Multiple Meetings for Pro accounts

Will there ever be an option for host multiple meetings for Pro Users? I work at a small nonprofit and sometimes we have 2 online support groups happening at once. It would be a blessing to be able to do that without having to spend thousands of doll...

DBSACOS by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom suddenly fails to launch on my PC Windows 10

I've been using ZOOM for two years, 2-5 times a week, tutoring a student.Suddenly, ZOOM fails to launch on my PC running Windows10. It's normal on my iPad. I've repeatedly uninstalled and reinstalled the program. Still won't launch.I emptied my CHROM...

FREDinLA by Listener
  • 15 replies
  • 5 likes