Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

video will not turn on during a meeting

My video and mute buttons do not wok when in a meeting with certain instructor but works the rest of time with others. The video and mute buttons works for rest of attendees. she is recording meeting so is there something I need to fix.

How to get back to my Zoom account?

I am using Zoom meeting (server, not client) on 2 computers (home and office). I accidentally uninstalled zoom server on my home computer. I reinstalled Zoom and tried to login. Zoom sent a verification code to my Gmail account that I used during Zoo...

sy2011 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! No option to allow participant to record

Hi, I've googled and googled and can't seem to figure this one out. When I run a meeting with my Pro account, I click on the Participants list, then click More next to the participant's name, and it gives me a list of options but the "Allow to Record...

Notification de réunion

Bonsoir, Toutes les semaines j'organise une réunion de 2h avec 10 personnes. depuis le 11 janvier les invités reçoivent régulièrement des notifications pour la réunion du 11 janvier et ce vers 13h31. Il n'y a pas de lien heureusement, seulement ce n'...

download meeting chat after meeting

Is there a way to download meeting chat after the meeting so that the whole chat is captured? I tried during the meeting and did not see the 'save as text file'. Anyone have any insight? Seems basic but I can't seem to find.

TJ7 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoommeeting

Wenn ich in einem Zoommeeting meine Kamera verwende schliesst sich das Zoomfenster nach ca. 30 Sekunden von selbst ohne Fehlermeldung, was kann dafür die Ursache sein? Eine Neuinstallation habe ich bereits durchgeführt.

Captions enabled but not an option during a group call

Hi there, I was co-hosting a workshop through another user's pro account, and she has captions enabled in her settings. This shows up fine when having 1-2-1 meetings on zoom, under the three dots. However, in this group call there was no option of ca...

kdg by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes