Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Blue Screen

Every time I use Zoom, it starts out fine but within about 15 minutes my screen turns blue. It doesn't matter what my video background setting is. I'm on a Windows 11 Dell laptop. I've gone into Advanced video settings but nothing I've done has fixed...

Resolved! Participants names appearing in recordings

Why are the participant's names appearing in the corner of the screen on recorded Zoom meetings even when I am asking it to not do this under settings? I am reading on here that others are having the same issue. Is this only a problem with the free v...

Corbin1 by Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes

Green Screen Working, Then Removing My Face In Meeting

I have used a green screen with Zoom for years and haven't had issues until recently. The IssueWhen joining a meeting, my green screen works great. I alternate between a blue background graphic that I made and a darker one (an off black).A few minute...

preventing user taking screenshot

Dear Zoom developer, Is there an option that will allow us to share screen and at the same time prevent other users to take screenshot of what we share? This feature will be very useful for some sensitive information or information with certain level...

RogerLim by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Merging Accounts

I have a small company. Me and the co-founder made zoom one accounts. Now we have more accounts with the growth of the company and want to merge her account under my umbrella. I created a seat and invited her. When she accepts, will 1) the payment ge...