Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Recording impossible

Hi, I would like to. Download my recording. But he told me that I didn't have enough space on my computer. so I freed up some space. Now it tells me to double click on the files. But nothing opens. Can you help me please ? impossible to get a respons...

Marion8 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

macOS 14.3 cannot download desktop client for Apple Silicon

When trying to download the macOS client "zoomusInstallerFull.pkg" it stops after some KB because the Network connection was dropped. My Internet connection is stable, surfing or downloads anywhere else are working properly.What can I do?!? macOS 14....

JimBimm by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Grand groupe lien permanent

Bonjour, est-ce que si j'augmente pour mon compte pour passer en grande réunion à 500 personnes, cela change le lien de mon zoom permanent ?Merci, Thomas

ALL calls are received in SPAM

Hola/Hi, Tenemos el problema de que al enviar una convocatoria de Zoom le llega a todo el mundo al SPAM/JUNK/NO DESEADOS.Esto es indiferente de si la persona tiene permitido a ese destinatario, dominio, etc. Sigue ocurriendo.Da igual desde donde se c...

cals by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Breakout Rooms

Good morning Hosting a virtual career fair and would like registrants to be able to register for specific breakout rooms in advance. Does Zoom have that capability and if so, how do I set it up. Thanks

Resolved! Name not showing up correct when in a meeting

When I am on screen in a meeting, the name I have set up in my profile is not the same that I put in my profile. In my profile I have clearly input my first and last name, with the first letter Capitalized. In my screen when in a meeting, my name sho...

Translated Captions as the client?

So work has Zoom accounts, and they have Captions on. Everything is in Japanese, and captions handle the Japanese decently. But it would be nice if I could enable translations of Captions to English for me. But everything in the docs talk about Host ...

lundman by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes