Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Configuring the client via GPO

I'm in the process of pushing out the zoom client to a few machines on my domain and I'm messing around with the GPO settings in my test environment. On setting that doesn't work that I can't stand is the "Disable creating a desktop shortcut" setting...

IFD by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Recording in the cloud vs. on my PC

Hi: I usually record meetings on my own PC, but recently recorded a meeting in the cloud. I was surprised to see that the recording was completely different! Is this because the "cloud" recording was done from a Mac instead of a PC? Or is there an in...

Resolved! Видеоконференция

У нас состоится конференция на 100 человек . Если компьютер поддерживает 49 участников. Как сделать так чтобы было видно 98 участников. Если приобрести еще один монитор будет видно ?

Resolved! Participant Control Audio

Good afternoon, is there any way for the call administrator to control the audio and video of the participants and not let them activate this function?

grupors by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I've created a meeting but its saying I'm not the host

When I create a meeting it generates links for both my non-pro account and another "addon" link which seems to be connected to my pro account. If I create a meeting and want to delete it, I'm getting Error 1100 which suggests I'm not the host. I have...

mclfck by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! avatars not working

i was able to use avatars now i cant. i haven`t changed computers, i didn`t change any settings. others in my meeting can use avatars. also i cant find the "toggle avatars" option in my settings

dvazoka by Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

Time Zone

Hello, I'am using the zoom basic client version on my computer (Windows 10), last update. Since ~1 month I have the problem that on every new meeting I create I have to switch manually from time zone (GMT+1:00) Berlin to (GMT+1:00) Vienna. In my zoom...

JosiP by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes