Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

zoom link(s) to meeting participants

I am offering online classes on Zoom. Some students will register and pay for a seasonal pass, meaning they can join any classes offered in the second quarter or third quarter of the year, let's call this group Group A, while other students are one-t...

Sophiaz by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Screen sharing Error

Hi, I keep receiving the message that I am restricted from screen sharing for my Macbook Air.Yet, my Oppo Phone to available for sharing screen. And I don't know why. Could you please help?

xinmien by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Report child video

Our AA group had a Zoom meeting on 3/29/24. We have people come into our meetings just to disrupt it. We kick them out that's the end. But tonight A person came into the Zoom meeting and was playing a video of a young girl being instructed to undress...

Resolved! How to move a cloud recording to my local drive

I see several posts on how to move an existing local recording to the cloud but I can't find any that discuss moving an existing recording to a local drive. When I select "Move Location" it just gives me a drop down list of countries. Is there any wa...

Zoom Background Logo

I need to add virtual image background in Android & iOS using meeting SDKbut nothing is happeningI have tried the below code to add the image the below code in kotlin zoomSdk. ?.inMeetingService ?.inMeetingVirtualBackgroundController ?.addBGImage(bac...

ATSZoom by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Share screen

Dear all hello . I am problem zoom meeting it share screen fix working iPad Pro 2020 share screen video freeze problem you update plzzz kind regards thank you oushan

image goes purple

Hello,My image goes purple when I'm in zoom meetings. This happens randomly. The camera on my pc if fine. I've been told to contact zoom to ask if they can help me, but I don't have access to the chatbox. Has anyone had this issue?

Resolved! joining meeting prior to organiser

Hello Does anyone know why someone can join my meeting before me and start recording?Today, someone also joined a meeting that I had on the 18th.I have selected disable join before the meeting I can't see where to attach screenshots here!I'd love you...