Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Windows 11 Sound issue Zoom 5.11.1

I was working with a customer who had a brand new Dell XPS 15 9520. They are experiencing a problem with audio as follows:1. Audio works completely fine (mic and speakers) outside of Zoom2. When joining a Zoom meeting through their Outlook calendar, ...

LTI Brightspace

Hi,The LTI integration between Brightspace and Zoom has worked. However, when I try to create a meeting, it seems that I do not have permission to save it with the message "No Permission".I can create meetings on Zoom, so the problem is not with Zoom...

MariRea by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Locating Recordings

Last week I used zoom to record two podcasts. At the session, i hit stop record. Then zoom processed the recordings. I saved them to what I thought was my computer, but they are not there. I can't find them on the cloud either. Any suggestions on whe...

TWT1 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Issue joining a meeting via Join in with browser

Multiple people in my organization had started receiving a message saying Join Meeting Timeout or Browser restriction when trying to join a meeting via in browser. This never happened before and no I don't want to use the client to access the meeting...

Smidura by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Live Streaming Church Service Audio Issue

So, this is the issue. Number one technical support is trash so I will have to look for another platform than zoom because this is ridiculous. If anyone does live streams especially at church maybe you will be able to help. We are trying to fix this ...