Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Unable to update: error code 10001 on Mac

I am currently using version 5.16.2 (23409)I got the banner saying that I should update, to 5.16.10I clicked the link, see the popup with details about the update, click on install, and get "Unable to install updates: Error code 10001"I can't find ou...

qeldoq by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Passwords

I administrate a 12 step zoom group in which there are various hosts for the 7 meetings a week we offer. The username and password to log in and chair the meeting are the same I use to get into the website where meeting settings, payment information,...

SMay1 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Ubuntu & virtual desktops

Hi, I run Zoom 5.14.0 on Ubuntu. I also use a lot the Virtual Desktops feature and switch between these desktops while being in a meeting. When doing so, Zoom window automatically minimizes and goes onto the second Virtual Desktop. When coming back t...

M-C by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Transcripts on local recording

Is it possible to generate transcription in Zoom and save the recordings (and transcripts) locally? I’ve searched online for step-by-step instructions on how to do this, but I am finding conflicting information. I’ve read in a few places that this ca...

Resolved! Email suppression list management and how to

One of our staff admins accidentally attempted to create a Zoom account using an email address that was being setup at the time by someone else. As a result, Zoom attempted to send an email to the address which did not yet exist. The email bounced an...

Partial Meeting Recording Conversion

I am wondering whether anyone has encountered a partial conversion of a meeting recording (i.e., only ~45 minutes is converted to video format rather than the full 1.25 hours) and whether a solution has been found. I am on a Zoom Pro account, version...