Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

error code 1132

It seems like zoom people have nothing better to do than to spam my computer with error code 1132 is this even legal? to gain access to someone's files like that?they say breeching community guidelines! what community and what guidelines and if I was...

ATK by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

unable to uninstall zoom

I am unable to uninstall Zoom from the control panel Program and Features. it cannot find the fileC:\ProgramData\MspPlatform\PME\ThirdPartyPatch\Downloads\7694e632-dd08-4309-9af7-b017ae248b6e\Also unable to update, it is saying the version has to be ...

KimDubin by Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Viewing a document

Hello,I am running an assessment centre's/ interviews on Zoom. Within a breakout room I am required to share a document but I need the 'candidate' to be able to scroll up and down to view the doc during the prep time. The catch is that I can't send t...

MConnor by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Guitar through focusrite scarlet

Hi all, first post. I'm going nuts. My son has guitar lessons with a guy in the US. We are in the UK. In order for the lessons to occur, he needs a mic to talk.. his guitar signal and the DAW playback all to be heard at the same time. He plays throug...

Recording

I am trying to record meetings for later sharing with others. I do not know which version of Zoom is on my 2021 ASUS Chromebook but there isn't a record button visible. I also do not see anything under the "more" button about recording. Should I upda...