Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! default email address on invites

I use the Zoom app on my desktop to send invitation for Zoom meetings: I need to change the default email address as I am phasing out that email. How to change it permanently to my new email address?

RussK by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Outputing audio on mac

HiRunning MacPro here and trying to output audio to a different sound device. I have several aggregate devices that I set up for different scenarios. The are all hosted by the same 32ch interface. This particular set up is supposed to take audio out ...

Microphone not working

The built-in microphone (on my laptop) works fine when tested in Zoom settings, however, when I enter an actual Zoom meeting it does not. I use Windows 8. Have reinstalled Zoom. Did not help. I have to resort to using an external microphone. Any idea...

Frank24 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Record of Prior Meetings

Any way with the "free" version to obtain the dates of prior Zoom meetings? I would be willing to pay for this information.

sjsoldo by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Restore a trimmed cloud recording

This issue has been resolved! The Zoom Engineers recognized the flaw and restored the original recording. Although the time still shows incorrectly, when you play the recording the entire original plays back.  Update from Zoom! Euphrosyn Riego (Zoom...

AMB1 by Listener
  • 23 replies
  • 3 likes

Recurring Invalid Meeting ID

Hello! I am hoping one of our Zoom Community members may have insight on the following: My colleague, who is responsible for scheduling meetings in Zoom, frequently experiences an "invalid meeting ID" message with meetings that they set up. We have u...

AGraf by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Email Settings for a meeting -- not working

I just set up a new meeting. The "Details" tab, the "Registration" tab, and the "Branding" tab all appear fine. However, the "Email Settings" tab only shows the titles for the info there. But I can't input anything, and nothing is automatically popul...

LE6 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

large meetings - down graded

Dear Team, Good Morning!! We've cleared the dues and upgraded to large meetings. we're using the licensed access. suddenly, yesterday it's downgraded to basic plan. request you to check and solve the problem on high priority. Thanks & Regards

Zoom ignores Logitech / LogiTune camera settings

I recently upgraded to a new Macbook Pro with Monterey, and since then Zoom has been giving me problems with the webcam I use for my home office. I use a Logitech c922 camera with the LogiTune software to crop the camera to focus only on a part of my...

kasmith by Attendee
  • 44 replies
  • 28 likes

Break room with 900 participants

Good morning.I've just bought "Large rooms - 1000" and tomorrow I'm having an event for 900 participants. I've read that I'll only be able to allocate 200 in the breakout rooms, how do I change that option? I want to create 50 breakout rooms with 18 ...