Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Spotlight

We would like to spotlight several people in a meeting, but it seems that some people can be spotlighted and some cannot. All users we wanted to spotlight were co-hosts. Is this a Zoom update problem?

Resolved! Scheduling Meetings

It would be great if we could schedule meetings for the 1st and 3rd (_day) of the month. As it is now, there's no way to do that. I know it could be every other week, but we don't meet every other week, we meet on the 1st and 3rd Mondays of the month...

cloud recording

I recorded a meeting yesterdaymy collaborators confirm the permission to record procedurerecorded to the cloudI was above my data storage limitNo zoom recording has been sentDeleted old meetings to restore data storageBut cannot find recording and no...

AcidCap by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Restore recorded files

Would you be able to see the recordings that were left in the cloud after the paid period ended if you made a paid plan again?

Kazu1 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cuss word in meeting link

Wondering if anyone else has seen this come up. A meeting link I made includes the "f" word, with a nice capital F. I don't really care - I'm not meeting with children or any pearl-clutchers - but seems unlikely that was a total coincidence. High fiv...

2022-02-09 11_40_06-Meeting Information - Zoom — Mozilla Firefox.png