Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

YOUTUBE STREAMING SPEAKER VIEW ISSUES

Hi! We are attempting to live stream ourselves watching a video. There are two of us and using screenshare, in zoom we can see ourselves and the screenshare perfectly. But on youtube, the screenshare is the whole video with one 'speaker view' in the ...

video problems

When I use my iphone camera to show a demo, the sides of the screen are cropped grey and the top and bottom are cropped black. Cannot get a full screen for my viewers.

Andart by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Recording only captured the speaker

I just recorded an interview and forgot to change the view to Gallery. I left it on speaker view by mistake. Now the recording only shows my guest's image and not mine. We can only hear my voice but not see me. Is there anyway to retrieve my image or...

separate licensed users on one pro account

We have one pro account with multiple licensed users. I do NOT want to know whether the SAME licensed user can hold or attend concurrent meetings. I keep getting directed to information about that. What I want to know is whether licensed user Ashley ...

Jenwith by Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Sharing problem

I have always used Zoom by creating a connection from the Mac and sharing my iPad with the Goodnotes app but now it seems to no longer work. I don't see the attendees and they don't see me plus when I write Goodnotes on the iPad the attendees see a b...

stegra by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

CRM Integration for Zoom Meeting Registrants

I would like to connect Zoom meeting registrants to Hubspot to capture emails, names,, etc. I only see this for zoom webinars, is there a way to integrate the Meeting Registrants, we have large meetings and use the register function and like to push ...

ju1 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

iPad with a keyboard

I have found the very useful information regarding the keyboard shortcuts for iPad with a keyboard (command shift H) but how do i type in the chat box once it is open on my screen, please?

LRoll8 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes