Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

proM, proA 2번결제 됐다

ID : ***********계정 : 85370889114정기결제도 돼고 1년이용권도 결제돼서1년이용권에 대한 환불을 받고싶다12-20결제1-11결제1-19결제2-19결제3-19결제됐다1-11결제분은 돌려받고 싶다

Assignment Inquiry

Hello Everyone,Recently I have been given the assignment to record my audience during the start and end of my pre-recorded speech. However, my professor wants us to show our speech to the viewer of the video as if it were in real time. I was hoping I...

Language Interpretation

In addition to the 9 default interpretation languages I have added a 5 additional languages in my advanced account settings. Unfortunately, I am still not seeing the additional language options when trying to schedule a new meeting and set up the ind...

Help!!! Account locked!

Please can someone help me to contact someone who can help me unlock my account? I have 3 email addresses and need to set up a host meeting and I could not remember my password and it locked me out. I reset the password to be the same for all 3 accou...

Katea77 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Video Stuck in Processing

I have a video that I need today for training purposes. It seems to be stuck in processing after 6 hours. Have not had this before. Ideas on how to solve?

ktolsch by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Falla en la pantalla de mi ordenador

Buenas tardes, quisiera pedir su ayuda para detectar una falla de vídeo que está haciendo mi computadora al estar conectado en una reunión de 60 usuarios, la falla la presenta cuando está conectado el HDMI y me gustaría saber si es una falla de mi eq...

Incoming audio issues

I'm using Zoom on a laptop with Windows 11. I recently bought an additional monitor so i could have a dual screen during zoom sessions. However, each time i plug my extra monitor in, i lose the incoming zoom audio - i cant hear anyone. Has anyone els...

KimVoss by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes