Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

参加者同士が見えなくする方法ございますでしょうか。

こんにちは!zoomでセミナー開催する際、参加者には何人がこのセミナーに参加するかわからないようにする方法はございますでしょうか。参加者には主催者以外の人が見えないように管理者側から設定できますでしょうか。

bandg by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

2 Meetings in the same account

Hi all. I have a pro account and I'm well aware I can't run 2 meetings at the same time. But is there any way around this? My company has 4 individual accounts (we realize now that it would have been probably better to have 4 users under one same acc...

Nate Email Account Reorganization Email is not received.

Nate Email Account Reorganization Email is not received.I have tried to send e-mails many times, but I have not received any e-mails from Nate e-mails.As a result of the inquiry with Nate, it is said that the email itself has not been sent from Zoom....

hhha by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

A ZOOM Launcher for different Personas

I have several different ZOOM personas. It is quite difficult to tell which one I am logging in as. Which is embarrassing when I am in a meeting and click record and it says 'Host must give you permission' and I am supposed to be the host. I would li...

Adding external contacts

I've been using zoom to communicate with health providers for 2+ years. I have a free account. I'm trying to add these permanent contacts to my list along with their dedicated room id. I'd also like the meeting schedule to show if it IS actually a zo...

Zannasu by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Desconecte el ingreso

No puedo ingresar a mi cuenta. Desactive la opcion de no ingresar por cuenta de google, y era la unica forma de ingreso. Ahora no me permite ingresa, ni cambier contraseña.