Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Removing from a Zoom meeting

Is it possible to remove a participant from a zoom meeting while the participant is attending the meeting live, with out letting the participant know about he or she has been removed i.e that participant is getting no message like "Host has been remo...

'Unknown error occurred'

I keep getting this message and I don't know what to do! This just started happening and i've tried deleting and re-installing the app and nothing has worked.

Hashmat by Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Help while in a live meeting.

While on a zoom meeting, is it possible to see a list of attendees rather than have to look at every picture which is difficult if you are on more that one screen.

NB2B by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

People on one screen

Is it possible to get more than 25 attendees on one screen. Or can we see attendees over two screens if we use two.

NB2B by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

The zoom rooms user guide is a printable pdf that you print and leave in your zoom rooms that cover how to use basic feature of the room such as how to start a scheduled meeting or meet now.There is one page quick start guide available as well a 6-pa...

Ine3 by Attendee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Failure to convert recording to my computer

I finished a zoom call, and it was converting to my computer.The window of saving the recording was still open, and I've started a new call.At the end of the second call I got a notice that the converting of this recording failed .How can I find the ...

AmirMC by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Issue with zoom web sdk

Hi, I am trying to integrate zoom web sdk with angular application that have module federation architecture. I have api id and app secrets id and signature app is also setup but while I am running application I am getting some error on browser consol...

Arif_techm by Listener | Zoom Partner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

J'ai un problème avec l'enregistrement

Bonjour. Depuis quelques semaines, quand j'enregistre une réunion, il y a uniquement le participant qui apparait, qu'il écoute ou qu'il parle. Je n'apparais plus du tout sur l'enregistrement. Comment résoudre ? Merci.