Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Change License Holders Name

Hi We have paid a years subscription but the lady whose email/name the subsription is in has left the company. I now need to set up a zoom meeting for our board but I dont want it to time out after 40 minutes. I dont want to buy a second license so a...

Zoom Account Subscription

Can someone help me with the plan that is best suited for my company. Basically we are a small organisation into training activities. we will have a max of 7 training happening simultaneously during peak hours. Maximum participants will be less than ...

Resolved! Audio works when I'm a guest, but not when I host

I'm on an iMac with Apple M1 chip running macOS Monterey v 12.1. I've got Zoom 5.10.0 (5714) for the Apple M1 Chip loaded. Audio settings are "Automatically adjust mic volume" and "suppress background noise>auto". When I host a meeting I check my mic...

pcarlaw by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Informe de asistentes no funciona

Hola, los informes de asistentes a reunionesno funcionacorrectamente. Cuando pincho en el informe en el numero de participantes, el informe sale vacio, no se muestra ningun participante. Es un error o bug ? Saben algo al respeto. Saludos.

User Management Question Please Help

I've searched the community and tried to use the bot on the web portal and cannot find an answer or get assistance..... I've recently added a new employee and member to my team. This is a licensed meeting user. I've added this individual to my office...

CP1989 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Converting Recording (how much space)

Hi, I got the message that I didn't have enough space on the disk to convert the recording. I've been deleting stuff and wondering where do I find out how much space is needed? I have clicked on "double_click_to_convert_01.zoom" and "double_click_to_...

AlexP by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes