Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

no video in large group chat

I joined a large live training Zoom. About 125 people. Most people had their cameras on. My video would not turn on, no matter what I did. When we broke into groups of 6, and groups of 2, my video worked just fine. I have part 2 of the training this ...

No "Help"; Tiny when screenshare on

Hi there -1. It's been a couple of months since I've used Zoom as a host, but I thought there used to be a visible "Help" button while one was in a Zoom meeting (whereby one could look up quick help topics)? 2. When in Screenshare, both the window I ...

Dee32 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Meeting from email adds details to the bottom

Hi. We were using standalone Zoom Outlook Plugin for a while (it adds Schedule Meeting button to toolbar in main window and emails). When using that plugin and doing reply with a meeting, it would insert Zoom meetings link and details at the top of r...

okwu by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 5 likes

Crop video image

Hi there,is there a way to reduce the width of my video image from the camera? I have to cut something left and right. Can someone please help me? Greetings daniel

Question from a meeting Recipient

I sent the zoom link to a recipient and he responded with a question I've not ever had-- "Are you able to send this as an actual meeting invite rather than just the Zoom details? I don't see a way to add this to my calendar. Thanks."

gharvey by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes